We are all just prisoners here, of our own device.

23 Dec 2011

Victim(s) of Circumstances

that's what we are... you and me 

Now that I've been speaking English for quite a long time , I'm going to give it a try this way....

So, the circumstances stood and stand by your side, young lady....  Not only the circumstances but the people themselves helped you out too.... They don't know you, but they fought with you against her .... and the other ''she(s)'' inside me ...
So , after this flawless victory of yours, I'm urged willingly to fall in love with you ..... 

The war is over, I'm yours from now on .
Even if there will be conflicts, I am yours.






I think it's little bit messy and based on a non English way of creating sentences, but after all it's fine acceptable....
I'm satisfied with this for as long as I know that there are people out there that are hopeless in English, but are full of confidence about their lousy - awkward - hideous English-like talking. 

The last few rows are dedicated to a person I disliked from the very first moment and just came in my mind because of the 
lousy - awkward - hideous English-like talking.
The rest of this post is not dedicated to you, but it is for you...

1 comment:

Abraxas said...

22/1/12

Found and corrected a couple of silly mistakes that I had made